Features & Benefits-
Attractive Interests Rates
Balance Transfer Facility
Nominal Prepayment Charges
What are the supporting documents required while applying for the loan?
Common Requirements for all Applicants.:-
1. Application form duly filled in (with photograph of the entire applicant).
2. Residence and Age verification, which may be established from the PAN card, Election ID, Passport, Drivers license and Ration card etc.
3. Copy of approved plan and sanction letter from local civic authority.
4. Copy of NA permission.
5. One/two guarantor/s form/s and salary certificates. - If guarantor is in business, copies of I.T. returns or assessment orders for the last three years are required.
6. Bank Pass-book of statements for the last one year.
7. Latest salary slip/statement showing all deductions in case of employed applicants.
8. Certified copies of Balance Sheets and Profit and Loss accounts, IT acknowledgments, advance tax challans (for company / firm and personal account) for the last three years in case of self employed applicants.
9. Memorandum/Articles of Association for companies, partnership deeds for firms and a brief profile of your company/ firm in case of self employed applicants.
A. (In case of purchase from builder)
Copy of Agreement for sale.
Copy of registration receipt.
Copy of sanctioned plan & sanction letter of the competent authorities.
Copy of NA permission/ULC order.
Copies of receipts of payments already made.
NOC from builders in our format.
B. (In case of direct allotment in a Co-operative Housing Society)
Share certificate, Society registration certificate.
Copy of sale/lease deed in favor of the society.
NOC from society in our format.
Possession letter in original.
C. (In case of resale)
Copy of all previous vendors agreements duly stamped and registered and the registration receipts. (Original to be given before disbursement).
NOC from Society/Builder in our format.
Original Share Certificate.